Happyscape-Forum
Hello, and Welcome to Happyscape 718!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Happyscape-Forum
Hello, and Welcome to Happyscape 718!
Happyscape-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lilliths moderator application

2 posters

Go down

do you think i should be a mod?

lilliths moderator application I_vote_lcap71%lilliths moderator application I_vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]
lilliths moderator application I_vote_lcap0%lilliths moderator application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
lilliths moderator application I_vote_lcap29%lilliths moderator application I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

lilliths moderator application Empty lilliths moderator application

Post by Lillith Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:29 am

hi everybody, for those of you who Don't know me my name is lillith, my friends call me sigi, today im applying for a moderator position. i have talked it over with Maurice and josh and neither of them seems to have a problem with me applying, so let me give you some server background.

i was co-owner/coder on an old server called frissonscape, also i was a mod on hades 5 for a bit before my comp broke.Sad
and i've been playing rs-ps since i was 12. i am now 20 years old. i spend my time on the server building bank like everyone else, but i also try and be as helpful to everyone around me as i possibly can, im very active in game, and usually on forums as well. alas the forums were bugged for me for a bit and i couldn't create an account but i promise you'll see more of me on the forums, whether it be making guides, starting conversations about interesting topics or whatever i think should be posted for the community. i like to think ill be a good choice and i hope you guys do too.

also please if you vote give feedback whether you voted yes or no your feedback is always appreciated, thanks for the support guys! il see you all out there!
~ Twisted Evil ~lillith~ Twisted Evil ~
Lillith
Lillith

Back to top Go down

lilliths moderator application Empty Re: lilliths moderator application

Post by ploom Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:49 am

i voted yes cuz you asked for me to do that hehehe
lol!

ploom

Back to top Go down

lilliths moderator application Empty Re: lilliths moderator application

Post by Lillith Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:50 am